Semi-Compliant Balloon Catheter
“The perfect choise for all lesions”
Combines a new low profile, tapered tip design with a lower profile shaft.
New Hydrophilic coating ensures greater lubricity to cross tight and tortuous
anatomy with even greater confidence.
- UP Technology – Ultimate Pressure.UP Technology – Ultimate Pressure.
- Ultra-low 0.016’’ entry profile of Rontis’ soft, short and tapered atraumatic tip ensures safe access
- Proprietary ironing process ensures ideal refoldability
- Tip-to-wire conformance along with controlled steering from hand-to-tip for excellent torqueability
- Rontis’ proprietary high performance materials contribute to lower shaft profiles
- Integrated shaft-hypotube transition ensures 1:1 pushability
- Laser-bonding technology at critical flex points provides a balance of seamless and flexible transition
- 2 Platinum-Iridium marker bands presenting the distal and proximal balloon shoulders provide higher radiopacity
- Controlled balloon expansion for accurate dilatation of arteries, therefore minimizing the possibility for artery damage
- Rontis’ proprietary hydrophilic coating, HiFlow ensures smoother navigation through even the most challenging and tortuous vasculature
EuropaTM Ultra Semi-Compliant Coronary Balloon Catheter
|Mode of exchange:||Rx|
|Baloon material / characteristic:||modified polyamide / semi-compliant|
|Guiding catheter compatibility (min):||5F|
|Usable Catheter Length:||140 cm|
|Radiopaque markers:||2, Platinum – Iridium|
|Distal shaft:||2.4F ( 2.00 mm) Prox.
2.5F ( 2.25 – 3.50 mm) Mid.
2.9F ( 4.00 – 5.00 mm) Dist.
|Guidewire compatibility (max):||0.014”|
|Nomimal pressure:||8 atm|
|Rated Burst Pressure:||16 atm|
|Average Burst Pressure:||26 atm ( 2.00 – 3.50 mm)
24 atm ( 4.00 – 5.00 mm)
|Total shelf life:||4 years|