Reveos -Standaloneautomatedsystemcapable ofprocessingup to fourunits of wholebloodsimultaneously.
The Reveos system is the evolution of theAtreus system and is a modern technology for the development and automation of the existing method of processing units of whole blood and the derivation of it in red, plasma and individual platelets units. With thistechnologyfourunits of wholebloodcan beprocessed simultaneously, in a processlasting about15 minutes andto obtain:
• 4 units of leukoreduced plasma.
• 4 units of packed red cells (with inline leukoreduction filter).
• 4 individual units of platelets (IPU) with high yield.
The Reveos system is straightforward and intuitive to operate. It automates and consolidates manual processing steps, including:
• Volume and platelet content determination
• Recording procedure and process data
Reveos system isalreadysuccessfully usedinmajor Europeanblood centers.