Terumo BCT’s industry-leading therapeutic apheresis technology, the COBE Spectra Apheresis System, uses a single platform for customized patient procedures that match treatment objectives. These wide-ranging procedures are designed for operator ease of use and control over desired outcome
The COBE Spectra system is:
• The established therapeutic apheresis system with a high rate of customer satisfaction
• A versatile centrifugal technology platform that performs customizable procedures for a variety of patients
• With this widely used therapeutic apheresis platform, all patients — each one different from the next — benefit from tailored procedures.
• Performs tailored procedures for a wide variety of patients using continuous flow centrifugal technology
• Allows customization of procedures to fit operator needs, providing flexibility in therapeutic apheresis and transfusion medicine
• Offers a wide array of therapeutic apheresis procedures all on one platform
Leverage choice and automation in cell therapy procedures:
• Choice of cell therapy procedures available to meet procedure requirements, including cellular depletions, white blood cell procedures and bone marrow processing
• Automation for cell consistency, low extracorporeal volume and high purity with the Mononuclear Cell Collection protocol and the Spectra AutoPBSC program
• Matches procedures with individual patients using adaptable controls
Strive for patient and donor comfort and safety:
• Delivers dependable performance with an emphasis on patient and donor safety
• Monitors pump rates, fluid balance, volumes and manages anticoagulation using system process control.