Balloon Catheter – OTW – 0.035″
“Advanced PTA in your hands”
A low profile PTA catheter with an optimal tip design which also maintains the balance between pushability and trackability.
Hydrophilic coating ensures superb crossability and deliverability in the most challenging vasculature.
Laser-bonding technology, providing a balance
of seamless and flexible transition.
- High performance balloon material, resistant to puncture and abrasion, also providing reduced wall thickness
- Soft, flexible & tapered tip
- Low profile balloon shoulders
- Low profile dual lumen shaft design
- Tri-folding/hexa-folding balloon technology for optimal profile maintenance
- Rontis’ proprietary hydrophilic coating, HiFlow for smoother navigation through even the most tortuous anatomy
- Kink-resistant catheter
- 2 Gold marker bands for enhanced visibility and accurate positioning
Cronus® Advanced Peripheral Balloon Catheter – OTW – 0.035”
|Mode of exchange:||OTW|
|Balloon material/characteristic:||modified polyamide / semi – compliant|
|Guidewire compatibility (max):||0.035”|
|Sheath compatibility (min):||5F ( Ø 4.0 – 6.0mm)
6F ( Ø 7.0 – 9.0mm)
7F ( Ø 10.0mm)
|Balloon folding:||Trifolding (Ø 4.0 – 8.0 mm)
Hexafolding (Ø 9.0 – 10.0 mm)
|Usable catheter lenght:||80 cm, 120 cm|
|Nominal pressure:||6 bar|
|Rated Burst Pressure:||12 – 16 bar|
|Total shelf life:||4 years|
User trainings are performed upon request. Due to confidentiality, for further user information/videos please contact us at email@example.com.