Chronic Total Occlusion Dilatation Catheter
- The 3-in-1 balloon: CTO (1.00mm), high pressure (up to 24 bar RBP) & OTW (used instead of a microcatheter)
- “One-Body” Tapered Tip Design for enhanced crossability
- Ultra Pressure Technology: New semi-compliant balloons featuring higher burst pressures in a semi-compliant balloon design, provide resistance against potential pin hole rupture during pre-dilatation.
- Low Profile Tip: Ultra-low 0.016’’ Tip Entry Profile for crossing complex calcified lesions
- Ultraslim Bond Technology: Slim & seamless bonding interfaces minimizes balloon profiles & enhances balloon crossability
- Bi-Fold Ultra-Wrap Technology: Two pleat design minimizes balloon profiles for enhanced crossability
- High Visibility: Highly radiopaque Platinum-Iridium central marker band for enhanced visual alignment and catheter placement.
- Fully Transitioned Catheter Shaft: Fully integrated proximal to distal catheter shaft for optimal tactile feel and pushability
- Lubricity: Rontis’ proprietary hydrophilic coating, HiFlow, ensures smoother navigation through even the most challenging and tortuous vasculature
InRo® CTO Chronic Total Occlusion Coronary Balloon Catheter
|Mode of exchange:||Rx & OTW|
|Baloon material:||modified polyamide|
|Guiding catheter compatibility (min):||5Fr|
|Usable Catheter Length:||140 cm (Rx), 150cm (OTW)|
|Radiopaque markers:||1 (Pt-Ir) in the middle of the balloon’s working length|
|Distal shaft (Rx):||2.4F|
|Double lumen shaft (OTW):||2.6F|
|Guidewire compatibility (max):||0.014”|
|Nomimal pressure:||8 bar|
|Rated Burst Pressure (RBP):||24 bar (Ø1.00 – 1.25 mm)
21 bar (Ø1.50 mm)
|Maximum shelf life upon production:||4 years|
User trainings are performed upon request. Due to confidentiality, for further user information/videos please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.