Non-Compliant Balloon Catheter
- Non-Compliant Pressure Technology: Delivers accurate dilatation with minimal balloon growth, to reduce additional vessel injury during post-dilatation in unyielding fibrocalcified-type lesions.
- Controlled minimal balloon growth (5%) between NP & RBP for flat compliance
- High pressure catheter (RBP up to 20 atm)
- “One-Body” Tapered Tip Design: Seamless transition of tip-to-balloon for enhanced crossability
- Low Profile Tip: Ultra-low 0.016’’ Tip Entry Profile for crossing through expanded stents without snagging
- Ultraslim Bond Technology: Slim & seamless bonding interfaces minimizes balloon profiles & enhances balloon crossability
- Tri-Fold Ultra-Wrap Technology: Three-pleat design minimizes balloon profiles for enhanced crossability
- High Visibility: Two highly radiopaque Platinum-Iridium marker bands for enhanced visual alignment and catheter placement.
- Fully Transitioned Catheter Shaft: Fully integrated proximal to distal catheter shaft for optimal tactile feel and pushability
- Lubricity: Rontis’ proprietary hydrophilic coating, HiFlow, ensures smoother catheter navigation through even the most challenging and tortuous anatomy.
InRo® NC Non-Compliant Balloon Catheter
|Mode of exchange:||Rx|
|Baloon material:||modified polyamide|
|Guiding catheter compatibility (min):||5Fr|
|Usable Catheter Length:||140 cm|
|Radiopaque markers:||2, Pt-Ir|
|Distal shaft (Rx):||2.4F (Ø 2.00 mm)
2.5F (Ø 2.25 – 3.50 mm)
2.9F (Ø 4.00 – 5.00 mm)
|Double lumen shaft (OTW):||2.6F|
|Guidewire compatibility (max):||0.014”|
|Nomimal pressure:||10 bar|
|Rated Burst Pressure (RBP):||20 bar (Ø2.00 – 4.00 mm)
18 bar (Ø4.50 – 5.00 mm)
|Maximum shelf life upon production:||4 years|
User trainings are performed upon request. Due to confidentiality, for further user information/videos please contact us at email@example.com.