Rontis, a Swiss multinational healthcare company, is looking to hire:
ENDOVASCULAR PRODUCT MANAGER
We are seeking to employ immediately the services of a suitably qualified and experienced person to work in a cross-cultural environment and represent our business interests in Asia & wider Pacific region handling the role of the Endovascular Product Manager for the specific region.
Reporting to the Business Development Director for the Medical Devices Division, this multifaceted role will give the successful candidate accountability for the appropriate training & education on Rontis product portfolio, the establishment of solid relationships with KOLs and the hands-on support of distributors.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform end-user customer visits and be the primary point of contact for distribution channels on product related matters
- Collect competitive product information & provide market intelligence
- Perform workshops and product demonstrations as per the annual marketing plan set
- Organize Training & Education activities addressed to interventionists & distributor’s salesforce
- Contribute towards the achievement of pre-set annual sales budget per country of responsibility
- Collect and provide leads, identify new clientele and support existing customer base
- Ensure continuous communication with HQs, provide ideas & identify market or product opportunities
- Bring to the R&D team new ideas for products, analyze market trends
- Contribute towards establishing strong partnerships with distributors and key medical professionals
- Ensure manufacturer’s brand appropriate representation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in biomedical sciences or nursing. Business and marketing qualifications (MBA is a plus)
- Understanding of current medical devices regulatory & procurement processes
- Prior experience (10+ years) in the wider medical devices field is a prerequisite
- Experience in sales / product management roles in the endovascular field (5+ years) is considered a plus
- Fluency in English (both written and oral skills) is considered a prerequisite
- Chinese language understanding (both written and oral skills) is considered a major plus
- High level of organization and motivation
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to interact in cross-cultural environment
- Self-disciplined and with attention to detail. Hands-on approach and problem solving attitude
- Willingness to travel roughly 50% of the time through the area of responsibility
- Age: 35 years old at minimum
- To be based ideally in a major Chinese city (Shanghai, Beijing or Hong Kong preferably)
- Competitive compensation package (salary plus commission scheme)
This is a full-time position. Only candidates meeting the criteria above will be contacted
Candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
to send their CV to email@example.com
Are you interested to work at Rontis?
Rontis offers its workforce a friendly and creative working environment, making sure that talent and effort are recognized and rewarded.
Career advancement and support in every level of management provides our employees with a sense of security and constant professional development.
Training is a priority, so that a high level of education and know-how is achieved and spread throughout the organizational chart.
If you are interested in working at Rontis Corporation, we would be happy to review your curriculum vitae. Please send your CV to the attention of the Human Resources Department:
- By post:
Bahnhofstrasse 7, CH 6301 Zug, Switzerland
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: +41 41 72 04 213