Balloon Catheter – Rx – 0.018″
“The only 0.018″ solution now 4-6F for cross over”
Versatile balloon catheter engineered to meet the challenges of renal and infra-inguinal procedures through smaller diameter introducer sheath combining reliable deliverability and trackability.
- Facilitates advancement through complex lesions taking advantage of the monorail catheter design
- Rx design with reinforced PTFE coated hypotube ensuring balance of high pushability, excellent flexibility and best kink resistance
- 0.018’’ guidewire compatibility provides significant support for treating challenging lesions
- Range of balloon diameters based on 0.5mm “steps” allows for a particularly accurate catheter selection.
- Modified high performance balloon material ensures lower profile for improved advancement through tortuous vasculature
- Rontis’ proprietary hydrophilic coating, HiFlow
- 2 Gold marker bands for accurate positioning
Triton® Plus Peripheral Balloon Catheter – Rx – 0.018”
|Mode of exchange:||Rx|
|Baloon material / characteristic:||modified polyamide / semi – compliant|
|Guidewire compatibility (max):||0.018”|
|Sheath compatibility (min):||4F ( Ø 3.0-4.5 mm)
5F ( Ø 5.0- 6.5 mm)
6F ( Ø 7.0- 8.0 mm)
|Radiopaque markers:||2, Gold|
|Usable catheter length:||80 cm, 135 cm|
|Distal Shaft:||3.2 – 3.5 Fr|
|Nominal pressure:||6 bar|
|Rated Burst Pressure:||15-18 bar|
|Total shelf life:||4 years|
User trainings are performed upon request. Due to confidentiality, for further user information/videos please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.